Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family Gathering Pictures

Last night, Allen, Will, Lily and I made the trek to Dale and Diane's house so that we could see Gramme and Grandpa before they flew out. It was wonderful to see them, and as a huge bonus they got to meet sweet little Lily. This gathering was just what the doctor ordered and I know Mom would have been so pleased with the laughter and good time that we had together. I just realized that Dale and Diane are not in any of the pictures. Rats! How did we manage that? LOL, I think Dale was taking most of these photos, so next time we'll have to make sure we get some pictures with him in view, too. Here are the pictures of all the fun:


Grandpa and Lily




The Generations
Will and Puppy
Family Photo
Mama and Baby
Gramme and Lily
Lily in Christmas Outfit from Mom
Lily in Welcome Outfit from Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! I'm glad they were able to meet Lily before they left! She's so cute and you look beautiful! Wonderful family you've got there! :-)

    ReplyDelete