Monday, December 20, 2010

Biopsy Day

Another quick update. They did Mom's biopsy today. We don't have the results yet, but we look forward to getting them (tomorrow maybe?) so that they can start to make her more comfortable. I talked with her this morning and her pain level was still extremely high, despite them continuing to increase her pain medications. I also spoke briefly with her this evening but she was extremely tired and the medicines made it hard to make a lot of sense out of what she was saying. Hopefully she can get some rest tonight.

Gramme and Grandpa were with her at the hospital today and said that her spirit was still very strong despite all that is going on with her. I was so happy to hear that.

For those wondering, yes I'm still pregnant. I don't want to get into the birth stuff right now because I'm in the midst of it. Suffice it to say that baby and I are both doing well and I will give you a birth story with more details after Lily is here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for keeping us informed. Please let me know if there is anything we can do.

    Jay and Helene Wise

    ReplyDelete