Saturday, August 28, 2010

Small Update

I still don't know what is going on with Indra, but I do know that when I talked with Eric she wasn't in a room in the ER yet. It has to be good news on some level that she's conscious and not in such bad shape that they had to admit her right away. We are still waiting to hear that she's been seen and to find out what is going on with her. Hopefully they will be able to find the source of her pain and help her to feel better.

Dale arrived to be with Mom shortly after my last post. He took her to CVS to get her medicine and a hair clipper so that she can shave her head before her white cells drop and she's not allowed to (risk of infection). She prefers that to losing it in clumps a couple of weeks from now.

I'll post more as soon as I hear more about Indra...

No comments:

Post a Comment