Saturday, August 28, 2010

Prayers for Indra

This afternoon, while Mom and Indra were at the bone marrow transplant center, Indra collapsed with pain in her abdomen. She was taken to Duke's emergency room by ambulance. I don't know anything more about what is going on with her. The transplant center won't let Mom leave without a caregiver, so she is not with Indra right now. Mom was able to get into contact with her cousin Dale who is packing a bag and heading over to the bone marrow transplant center to be her caregiver. Mom was also able to get in touch with Eric and Marilyn, so key people know what is going on. I'm not yet sure whether/when Eric may be flying or driving in to see about Indra. I was late getting Mom's phone call because Allen, Will and I were in a noisy mall buying Will some new shoes (which he loves--they light up!). I got her call maybe an hour later when I was sitting in the PetSmart  parking lot while Allen was in buying rabbit litter. I will update the blog more once I have additional info. Please keep Indra in your prayers, as well as the doctors who are trying to figure out what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment