Saturday, March 5, 2011

Memorial Service Reception Pictures

I did not get photos of the memorial service, but I did get some at the reception afterward. This was sort of late in the fun, as I was nursing Lily earlier and catching up with folk. Many people had already gone home, but I was so glad to get these pictures. My awesome sister-in-law, Tara, helped to take them with my camera. She rocks!

A large group of the family also went out to dinner at Famous Dave's that night. Mom's dear friend Lesa took photos of that and I will post them as soon as I have them.


Brett (Elizabeth's other half), Allen (my husband) and Lily (my daughter)

Dad and Bryan

Folk in the Fellowship Hall

Brass Messengers! They're awesome!



Will (my son), Bryan (my uncle) and me

Me, Grandpa, Dad

Me, Marilyn, Gramme

Me, Marilyn

Me, Marilyn, Gramme....what a great picture of Gramme!


Ian (my brother) and me

Patrick (my brother) and me



Ian, Patrick, Me....being serious (lol)


Me, Elizabeth (cousin), Marilyn (aunt)

Me, Elizabeth, Marilyn

Grandpa, Dad

Me, Elizabeth, Eric (uncle), Marilyn


Me, Rev. Gloria Roach Thomas of Camphor UMC

Me, Rev. Gloria Roach Thomas

Me, Lily, Allen


Gramme, Lily, Allen


Me, Gramme, Lily, Allen


Lily and Allen. Lily was ready to eat. LOL!



Me, Sharon (cousin)


Me, Bryan

Allen, Lily, Me, Will, Bryan

Tara, Me

Lily playing on the floor in the fellowship hall.

Lily and Marilyn

Lily and Marilyn

Patrick and Lily. This photo was at Famous Dave's later that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment